Wednesday 13 March 2013

Sainsbury's unhelpful after trolley dumped

I have asked Sainsbury's in Bath City Centre to remove the shopping trolley that has been dumped at Cleeve Green.

I am a little shocked at the response from Sainsbury's customer services who told me that the trolley would not be moved until next week.

With this attitude from one of our major retailers is it no wonder we have so many in our rivers or left dumped for weeks on end.

I have now spoken to a member of Sainsbury's management about this and am hoping for a better response although I am not convinced.

It is not correct for the trolley to be moved at the expense of the council tax payer although this may be an avenue that I may need to employ.

It is also not helpful for people to remove trolleys from the Supermarkets and dump them in the street.