Tuesday 18 March 2014

Firt Bus in Twerton

Yesterday we posted pictures of the new bus shelter being put up at Newton Road in Twerton and saying how good it was to see all the good work that the council was doing to help bus passengers.

I am afraid today it seems like First Bus are totally letting us all down by running a service that is not fit for purpose.

The number 5 service is supposed to be every twelve minutes in the day time but yesterday I arrived at the bus stop at Walwyn Close at 10.10 am and waited until 11.05 am for the bus to turn up.

This morning I had a complaint from a resident who tells me that the bus that should run about twenty pat eight did not turn up until nearly 9 am.

I have made formal complaints to First Bus about these issues as these are not one off issues and as I have received many other complaints.

COME ON FIRST LETS HAVE A BUS SERVICE